CBD Isolate is a fine, white crystalline powder, consisting of scientifically pure cannabidiol (99% pure CBD) and is often referred to as CBD, for short. CBD is one of the therapeutically active ingredients found within the leaves of the Cannabis plant. While marijuana’s history includes extensive use by physicians as a pain relief agent, the use of the plant’s extract, CBD, is relatively new by comparison.
Today, CBD is extracted from the marijuana plant’s leaves and used to treat chronic conditions such as anxiety, arthritis, eczema, and psoriasis, as well as multiple other ailments not listed here. It is a known anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety treatment and does not cause impairment.
Use of CBD Isolate can be confusing for first time CBD users as there are multiple ways to consume or ingest it. Therefore, we have compiled the most common ways our clients choose to reap the benefits of our quality pure CBD isolate.
Consume CBD Isolate Sublingually
Placing a dose of the CBD isolate directly under the tongue, also known as sublingual consumption, is one of the easiest and most accurate methods of introducing CBD Isolate into the body.
To consume CBD isolate sublingually, simply scoop your preferred dose using a measuring spoon (all of our CBD isolate come supplied with a measuring spoon) and place the isolate under your tongue. Allow the isolate to sit underneath your tongue (no swallowing or swishing!) for 30 – 60 seconds. During that time the isolate will dissolve and enter your bloodstream, providing you with rapid relief from the ailments you’re treating.
Benefits of sublingual consumption of CBD Isolate:
- Accurate measurement of CBD Isolate, ideal when determining your preferred dose.
- Easy to consume and no special equipment or recipe is required.
- Rapid relief as the sublingual method enables CBD to enter the bloodstream quickly.
Apply CBD Isolate Topically
Topical applications of CBD isolate are good options to ease discomfort from conditions that affect the skin and underlying tissues. Symptoms from conditions like eczema, psoriasis, inflammation, and even arthritis, are often treated using a CBD isolate containing product. Salves, balms, ointments, lotions, and massage oils are commonly relied upon by those using CBD topically.
Once the CBD Isolate has been made into your topical of choice, simply use it as you would any other topical! Lotions, creams, salves can be applied directly to the affected areas and gently rubbed in. As the product is absorbed into the skin the CBD molecules will bind to the cannabinoid receptors in the skin and get to work relieving you of your discomfort.
To get started on preparing a CBD topical that’s right for you, try the following recipe for a simple CBD body oil:
- 1 cup oil
- 250 mg of JustCBD Isolate (6 ½ scoops using the provided 40mg scoop)
- 2-3 drops of your preferred essential oil to add a relaxing scent. Try lavender, peppermint, or even rosemary)
To prepare CBD body oil: Using a clean and dry glass bottle, simply add all of the ingredients carefully to the bottle. Mix all ingredients until isolate powder is dissolved.
To Use the CBD body oil: Pour a small amount into your hands and gently rub directly onto the affected area of skin.
Ingest CBD Isolate as a Food or Drink
Adding CBD Isolate directly to your food or drink is a great way to incorporate it as part of your wellness regiment. How? Try any of the following ideas:
- Sprinkle a dose of CBD Isolate onto a bowl of hearty oatmeal as part of your morning routine. The odorless, flavorless powder won’t alter the taste of your food and you’ll be able to easily reap CBD’s benefits.
- Make a steaming cup of hot chocolate (or other hot beverage you prefer!) Sprinkle your preferred dose right on top of your drink, (maybe on top of whip cream and rainbow sprinkles?). It’s a surefire way to enjoy a warm beverage that’s both indulgent and relaxing.
- Add your daily amount of CBD isolate powder to a post-workout smoothie or protein drink. An ideal boost that will incorporate the effectiveness of CBD to help your body heal and recover from a vigorous exercise session.
Important Tip: Baking with CBD Isolate can be done, but it’s not ideal or advised. If you do choose to cook with CBD isolate, be sure to do so at temperatures no higher than 350F. Anything cooked at temperatures above 400F will result in the CBD isolate breaking down and its healing properties being rendered ineffective.
CBD isolate is a safe, effective, and natural option for treating many conditions and their associated symptoms. However you choose to consume CBD isolate, be sure to use a product that is of high quality. At JustCBD, we pride ourselves on the high quality with which our CBD products are consistently made. For CBD products you can trust and rely upon, choose any item from our CBD product line.